Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Favorite distractions from work

Brook:
5. general Internet browsing (news, blogs, etc.)

4. planning my next order from Discount Comic Book Service

3. udpating/maintaining blogs

2. personal e-mail

Chris:
5. Googling my name

4. practicing answers to questions I'll be asked when I'm famous

3. searching for new job openings

2. writing movie review haikus

1. continually re-prioritizing my Netflix queue

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger kT said...

5. googling myself and friend and people I hated in high school

4. surfing ebay for kitschy lawn art I will never buy

3. stalking other bloggers

2. reorganizing my netflix queue

1. emailing personal friend through my work email

 

Post a Comment

<< Home