Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Monday, May 08, 2006

Things my coworkers don't know about me

Brook:
5. I'm an ice cream snob. (I only buy Ben & Jerry's.)

4. I played the french horn in junior high school.

3. I still dream of someday becoming a professional cartoonist.

2. My all-time favorite food is garlic bread.

1. I have ADHD.
Chris:
5. I have an affinity for classic Neil Diamond tunes.

4. I'm not as conservative as they are.

3. I hate spiders.

2. I still consider the Peace Corps a viable (though unlikely) option.

1. I contribute to a haiku website.

4 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger kT said...

I think I'm a pretty open book and have spent time with many of my co-workers socially, but they may not know that

I still own my New Kids on the Block tapes (I was 12. I make no apologies.)

I love Big Band-era jazz and used to go to swing clubs when that revived in the later 1990s.

I have a plaid fetish.

I'm fascinated by moose and giraffes and scared of rabbits and lampreys. Okay, people may know about the moose thing.

I blog.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Tug said...

5. I actually sing pretty well. Honor Choir & all. The bad is for fun & to release tension.

4. I CAN back up that semi, I just prefer not to if they can.

3. I am creative.

2. I understand more Spanish than they think.

1. I DO have friends!!

and kT, I took K to a New Kids concert...her first! I still have the ticket stub. YES, I'M OLD. Shush.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger kT said...

Your K and I are probably close to the same age. I never saw NK in concert (gee, darn) but my best friend in 7th grade was going to marry Joe McIntyre. I'm thinking that didn't work out for her.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Tug said...

He was Joey then, correct? And Christopher, I love Neil Diamond!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home