Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Monday, May 22, 2006

Things I have to constantly remind myself

Brook:
5. Veronica Mars airs on Tuesdays now. Not Wednesdays

4. Small children don't understand sarcasm.

3. The garbage men pick up at our house on Tuesdays and Fridays. Therefore, if it is a day other than Tuesday or Friday, they are not coming.

2. Going to bed at a reasonable hour makes it much easier to get up in the mornings.

1. Bills are due every month.
Chris:
5. Call my parents.

4. Don't buy things I don't need.

3. Don't pay full price for books.

2. Be patient.

1. This is your life; accept it.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Tug said...

5. I do love my mother. It's in the rules.
4. Big-ass hairy spiders do not jump out & attack you.
3. Bills DO need to be paid every month (thanks Brook - glad it's not just me!)
2. NOBODY'S perfect, & NO ONE expects me to be. Almost no one.
1. BREATHE.......just breathe.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger kT said...

5. Virtues are rarely overrated; being virtuous often is.

4. Time goes by quickly. Take advantage of it.

3. Common sense trumps "expert" advice any time the two conflict.

2. Change is inevitable.

1. Wherever you go, there you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home