Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Monday, September 11, 2006

Things I'm aware of today

Brook:
5. how concerned I am about the world in which my children are growing up

4. how much more desensitized I am to violence and tragedy than I was five years ago

3. how little I trust our government to be honest with us and act in our best interest

2. how different my views of the nation and the world are from when I was younger

1. how the status quo in the United States has changed forever
Chris:
5. How much the world has changed in 5 years

4. The fighter jets flying near the airport

3. How my perspective can change so quickly

2. How much I care for my family and friends

1. Exactly where I was, what I was doing and who I was with 5 years ago

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Tug said...

if Brook & Chris are OK.
X 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home