Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Monday, August 28, 2006

Songs that depress me, but that I love listening to

Brook:
5. "Laudanum" - Letters to Cleo

4. "Fake Plastic Trees" - Radiohead

3. "Fair" - Remy Zero

2. "Back Where I Was" - The Hereafter

1. "One For My Baby" - Frank Sinatra
Chris:
5. "On the Street Where You Live" - My Fair Lady

4. "Save Me" - Aimee Mann

3. "Long Was the Year" - Broadcast

2. "Daniel" - Elton John

1. "Wild Horses" - The Sundays

3 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Brook said...

Yeah, The Sundays' "Wild Horses" is a great cover a of a great song. It's too bad that I've incorrectly believed that it was performed by Cowboy Junkies for NEARLY 15 YEARS!

I learn something new every day.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Tug said...

5. The Dance - Garth Brooks
4. I Try - Macy Gray
3. Something to Believe In - Bon Jovi
2. Amazing Grace
1. Calling All Angels - Jane Siberry (?)
1a. Come Monday - Jimmy Buffet (is this a cover from Van Morrison?)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger kT said...

5. "Three Days," Pat Green
4. "Perfect Blue Buildings," Counting Crows
3. The whole Rent soundtrack
2. "How Soon Is Now," The Smiths
1. Most of Pink Floyd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home