Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Friday, July 14, 2006

Favorite things about where I live

Brook:
5. Tons of great restaurants.

4. Near (within 200 miles) much of my family

3. It's just big enough.

2. It's not in the Middle East

1. All my stuff is here
Chris:
5. Variety of entertainment choices

4. Great museums

3. Convenience

2. International Airport

1. Cost of Living

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Tug said...

5. Walking distance (if ever I were to walk) to Home Depot, Lowe's, Borders.
4. Seasons change here.
3. Rocky Mountain views.
2. Close enough to see my nephews & their sporting events.
1. Driving distance to see my family for the weekend.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger kT said...

5. I can say I live here (even if people don't believe it exists)
4. I am several states away from all my family
3. Blizzards and boiling hot weather all in the same year. 150 degrees, Farenheit, temperature differences.
2. I can walk to work at a job I love.
1. I was able to afford a house.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Cooth said...

5. Very low violent crime rate.
4. Four distinct seasons
3. Big enough to have shopping, colleges, restaurants, etc. but small enough that most any time I go somewhere, I see someone I know or am related to. Or someone who knows someone I know or a related to. Or someone who is related to someone I know.
2. Traffic jams are practically non-existent.
1. Normally, we have really great summers (this past week excluded).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home