Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Monday, July 17, 2006

Things I don't like about where I live

Brook:
5. Local radio blows.

4. The populace, by and large, is rediculously conservative.

3. It's oppressively hot here 10 months a year.

2. The traffic sucks.

1. The traffic is so bad, I'm listing it twice.
Chris:
5. Only two seasons -- summer and mild winter

4. Too conservative

3. The nouveau riche

2. The incessant heat

1. Traffic

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger kT said...

5. This is, officially, the middle of nowhere.
4. As such, we are limited in entertainment and dining choices.
3. 150 degree temperature fluctuations throughout the year.
2. This is a conflicted conservative state.
1. I'm a demographic oddity here.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Cooth said...

5. It's windy - alot.
4. Entertainment is very limited.
3. Scraping the windshield.
2. My parents live close enough that they feel like they can stop in unannounced. However, they do live far enough away that I feel as though I should call before I go there. figure that one out.
1. 50 below windchill.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Tug said...

5. Dirty.
4. Small town hicks that think they're "all that".
3. Tornadoes & hailstorms.
2. The most unfriendly people in the WHOLEWIDE world.
1. My "boss".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home