Whose list is better? Probably yours. Post it in the comments section.
You can also suggest topics for future lists. Bring it on.
-- Updated (almost) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday --

Monday, September 25, 2006

Things I say at work that make me sound dirty

Brook:

Chris sent me this list nearly two weeks ago, but I couldn't think of anything. I thought his list, however, was too good not to post.
Chris:
5. nice and firm (re: soil compaction)

4. moist (re: soil saturation)

3. provide protection (re: tree preservation)

2. lay pipe (re: infrastructure)

1. consumate (re: contracts)

3 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Tug said...

5. I need the 3" this time. (ordering sleeve pipe)
4. This rubber's too cracked to sell. (tires)
3. This needs lube. (axles)
2. Look at this nipple - you can't hide it. (tires)
1. Grease it good so it doesn't dry out. (axles)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Brook said...

Your jobs sound so much more rewarding than mine.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Tug said...

oh, don't let the dirty talk fool you Brook. Tires + axles = trailers. = trailer trash. On a daily basis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home